Monday, February 18, 2013

Apologies and Updates!

I'd like to apologize for the lackage of posts on Friday and Monday. I know that some of you have come to expect a post every weekday but unfortunately I was too busy to write. I'd like to update you on my latest dress though. Aside from a few minor glitches I have yet to work out, all that's left to do is create the hi-low mullet skirt. I'm very excited to finish and wear this creation ... even if I'm the only one dressing up at the Sadie Hawkins Dance. Yeah, I found out it's probably not a formal dance... but I've been working way too hard on this to not wear it. Well as usual lately, I'm busy and have to go! I can't promise there won't be some more missed post days, but I'll try my best! Also, don't forget about the CSTAWNY contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment