Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fashion Faux Pas List #1

      It has come to my attention that as a "designer" (we're sticking with the quotes to keep this all politically correct), it's kind of my job to help out the people around me who are lost as far as clothing goes. I don't mean that I'm going to set out and completely change the wardrobe of someone who is happy with the way the dress, because the only thing that really matters is whether or not you're comfortable in your fashion choices. I'm just saying there is a list of rules which I've created that those of you who may be lost in the world of fashion should take a peek at. Also this list only applies to things people wear at school, when you're at home I think people should wear whatever the heck they're comfortable. Please don't take this personally, I'm merely expressing my own opinions and style.

List of Things People Who Dress Like Me Probably Shouldn't Wear to School 
  1. White socks
  2. Those glasses that change color in the sun
  3. Zip off pants, aka: "shants"
  4. Crocs
  5. Striped shirts with plaid pants
  6. Socks with sandals
  7. Sandals without painted toe nails (girls)
  8. Tall socks with short shorts
  9. Sweatpants with elastic on the bottom
  10. Short sleeve shirts with sewn in long sleeve shirts underneath

Again, don't take this personally, they're just my opinions folks. I will even admit to the fact that I have worn a few of these pieces, back in my days of fashion confusion. If there's something I forgot, or something you'd like to add, please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment