Friday, February 8, 2013

More about Me (Incase that Interests you)

        I'm sure you're wondering (if you frequently read my blog) some important information about me. How old is she? What do her designs look like? Why does she have so much free time to write a post every single day? Well, to answer these questions I must first point out the fact I don't plan on being stalked any time soon so I don't necessarily want to throw out too much information on the Internet. With this being said, I am going to be fairly vague with the information I share. So, let's start answering some questions. I am a teenager in high school, my designs are usually boho style, and I have absolutely no life outside of sewing. I don't really have a problem with the limited social life, because I spend my time doing what I love. It doesn't really matter to me that status quo says I should be out on the town Friday nights, because I really do enjoy staying home sewing instead. As far as blog writing goes, I do most of my writing (including this post) in my Marketing class. We're currently working on some big project which I've already finished so I get to write blog posts instead. I quite prefer it actually, I don't think marketing is really my thing. It's mostly a bunch of sneaky trickery to fool someone into purchasing your crap. I like writing instead, actually English is my favorite subject. This is partially because my teacher is hilariously wacky in a fantastic way, and partially because I just really love writing. It's cool the way you can just throw your thoughts out on a page and people will read and enjoy them. Another class I really enjoy is drama... I'm a total theatre dork. The theatre is just a very strong community and I highly recommend if you have the resources that you become a part of one. I also play lacrosse, which is pretty chill. I'm not too shabby at it, I plan on getting a scholarship playing lacrosse to get into college so I can major in Fashion/Apparel Design. I think this is a very far fetched plan because 1) The college I'm looking at has a Division III (that's good) lacrosse team, and 2) Fashion/Apparel Design is a very impractical subject to get a degree in. Honestly though, what does one do with a degree like that? I'm probably not going to make it that far, but I'd much rather be happy with my job than successful. Wow, that sound slightly pathetic. Oh well, just updating you on my life... no judging. I guess if you have any more questions feel free to ask them in the comments below and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible! Stay beautiful folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment