Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Very First CSTAWNY Contest!

     I recently shared a list of my most foolish blunders while sewing (click here to view), but now I want to hear about yours! Comment your story of your most ridiculous mistake while sewing and I will select the most hilarious. The winner will then get their story posted on the cstawny website along with my view on their story! To enter, simply comment your story below by March 15th, 2013. I will then select the winner and your blog story will go up on Monday, March fourth. To get immediate notification of the winner, please follow my blog! I really appreciate your support and I hope you guys share your stories! If you have any questions please feel free to ask them in the comments below. 
Have a beautiful day and happy sharing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment