Thursday, February 14, 2013

People are Chill. Sometimes.

     There's a lot I could say about people. I usually have something negative to say because my attitude towards people is in direct proportion to how much sleep I get, and I'm running on limited sleep lately. However, every now and then I talk to a person that makes me think "Hey, this whole human race thing isn't too bad!" This is particularly present when I'm in my french class. There are a couple girls in my class that love to hear about my sewing endeavors and compliment me on my work. Sure, people compliment people all the time, but the fact my friends take the time to listen to me talk about sewing (something they don't know much about), is really cool. One day I was worried about scheduling for classes and how it would effect my future. I wasn't sure what class to sign up for because I'm still not entirely sure if I want to major in fashion in a few years in college. However, I was talking to one of the girls in my class about deciding between what I like and what pays she told me:
  "If you do what you love, the money will come."
For real though, how quotable is that statement? She's a champ with words. The point of this all, is that I really appreciate all the support and interest my sewing gets from my friends. Not only does it encourage me to keep doing what I love, but it inspires me to keep creating more pieces. I also appreciate your support as well. It's an intimidating thing to post all about one's life on the Internet, but your views make it a little less scary and more beneficial. Always feel free to comment or follow my blog and don't forget about the CSTAWNY Contest (click here to view)! Thanks again for the support and I shall speak with/at you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment